Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Little Experiment...

Originally published on Wednesday, August 8, 2012.


I saw this picture on Facebook and I wanted to see the results on my blog. Please comment your's; I want to see what you come up with. Personally, I find the Harry Potter ones the funniest. 

(Unfortunately, the picture wouldn't show up, but it basically "Replace one word of any movie title with 'bacon' and post your results in the comments".)

Here are some I came up with:

Bacon Avengers! 
Captain Bacon! 
Iron Bacon! 
Iron Bacon 2! 
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Bacon! Or Scott Bacon Vs. The World
Angels and Bacon or Bacon and Demons
Honey, I Shrunk the Bacon
Bacon Before Christmas
Corpse Bacon
Willy Wonka and the Bacon Factory
Edward Bacon-Hands
Planet of the Bacon
Finding Bacon
BaconLoose
How the Grinch Stole Bacon

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment