Sunday, January 6, 2013

Congrats, Mike.


Originally published on Thursday, May 17, 2012.

So, a week or two ago, I told my friend Mike about my blog. He then declared that he would find it if it was the last thing he did (not his exact words, but that was more or less the idea). Well, he did not succeed until yesterday. I didn't tell him the name of my blog. I told him it was centred around makeup, I showed the profile picture (which is the same as my blog, my YT channel, and my Facebook page), and I told him, more recently, that I made a Facebook page for it. 

Anyway, my other friend Ashley went on a quest to find it. It took her a few days. From my understanding, she was looking and then had, as far as I'm concerned, the most important epiphany of her life and realised the most efficient method of discovering my blog was to go to my Facebook wall and see if any links had been made available. 

I even old Mike to go to my Facebook wall. But he didn't. He just went through Ashley's likes until he found it. 

Then, my friend Jessica (Muffin Jessica) found it. From my understanding, she hadn't even been looking for one whole day. 

Part of me is glad you found it, while the other part of me is sad that I can't say "Have you found my blog yet?" every time I see you. Anyway, congrats, Mike, you did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment