Saturday, January 5, 2013

My the Fourth Be With You

Originally published on Friday, May 4, 2012.


As it is May 4th, I felt I should put together a short corresponding post. The first time I'd ever heard "may the fourth be with you" was in English class last year. My teacher said it.



I may have totally forgotten, if it hadn't been for a good friend of my who sent me a text message this morning in the form of a Haiku. If you don't know what a "Haiku" is, it's a poem consisting of three lines; five syllables then seven syllables then five, and it doesn't rhyme.



The exact message she sent me was:



Dear Awesome Contacts,

May the fourth be with you all.
I love haiku texts. (:


On another note, my dog ran away today. When I got home I could hear her barking as she ran through the forest.



When she finally wore herself out, she wandered her way over to my grandmother's house, not long after she arrived home from dinner at my house. My father had to drive her the whole two minute walk/thirty second drive home. She's a very sad puppy dog.



Side point- Have you ever tried that Hellmann's chicken recipe? I think it's shown in one of their commercials. TRY IT. It's freaking delicious. Click here for the recipe. Also,click here for the most euphoric broccoli you've ever experienced.



May the fourth be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment