Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Recent Musical Endeavers

Originally published on Sunday, September 2, 2012.

Since around Tuesday night almost three weeks ago I've been playing the Piano. My father has a program on his computer called 'Guitar Pro 5' and it basically teaches you how to play varios instruments, at the guitar and the piano.

I've been working on two songs simultaneuosly: Fur Elise by Ludwig van Beethoven and Coda/Sammy's Song from Criminal Minds (my favourite show).

Fur Elise is obviously a very classical piece and has two distinct segments which are significantly more diffiult to play than the rest of the song. I'm still working on the first hard section at this point.

Coda/Sammy's Song is from season 6 episode 16. It has a pretty simple sound, but it took me a while to get it sounding right. It requires two hands. Both parts are pretty easy to play  but getting the both hands right took a bit of time. 

Anyway, that's how I've been spending my evenings for the past three weeks. Stay tuned for my Jesus Christ Superstar, Family Camp Diary and Family Camp Pictures posts. They should be up in the next week or two.

Let me know if you would like updates on what I'm doing musically.

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment