Sunday, January 6, 2013

Tidbits: 1st Edition

Originally published on Saturday, May 19, 2012.

Some interesting things that have happened in past little while: 

Drama class:
Drama class is always interesting for an assortment of reason, but one instance that happened recently was especially entertaining. 

We were playing this improv game where there are three chairs. You go up and sit in the chair and pretend you're waiting for something with a character to accompany it, and you have to know what you're waiting for before you go up. 

Anyway, I was pretending to be Gomeethrus, Protector of the Chalice of the Damned. (Gomeethrus was in no way my idea. I recycled him from Chip Esten. If you wsnt to see the video it's from, click here.) Two other guys were pretending to be a guy at a bar trying to get a girl and his wingman (because they cheated and planned together).
The guy sitting next to me said "If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put 'U' and 'I' together."

However, my response was "Well, if Gomeethrus could rearrange the alphabet, he'd put 'F' and 'U' together."

And everyone laughed. A lot. I followed up with "I'm sorry, Ms. P, but I had to. He set himself up for that one!"

~

I found out this week that some of my friends (no offense, guys) didn't know that George Washington was the first President of the US, Sir John A. Macdonald was the first Prime Minister of Canada, or that the Mona Lisa doesn't have eyebrows. Huh. I thought that was common knowledge. Luv you guys!!!

~

Three day Criminal Minds Marathon on Bravo! Loving it!

~

Did some more filming and editing yesterday. I'm going to try and make my Opening-Welcome-to-my-Channel video this weekend.

~

I'm hungry...

~

The family feline is asleep next to me on the couch. If you would like to read about one of his adventures, click here.

~

As of right now, the view count on my blog is 390. And only a few days ago it 249. ABSOLUTE MADNESS!!!!!! Thank you to all who read my blog! It means so much! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment