Wednesday, January 9, 2013

To Montreal and BEYOND!!!

Originally published on Friday, July 20, 2012.


So my sister and I are on the train headed for Montreal to spend the weekend with my aunt. 

I'm sitting in the window seat. I saw one of those car-crushing lots where they squish down cars to about a sixth or a seventh of their original height. That was cool. I don't think I've ever seen one of those in person before.  I also saw some very sad looking telephone poles; droopy wires, poles half fallen over, etc. I wish I'd had a chance to take pictures for you.

We also have two showings planned for this weekend, so my sister and I had to clean up everything before we left. And Dougal made a mess of my bookshelf again. That wasn't fun.

Plans for the weekend:

A funeral, unfortunately.
Shopping (Uh oh! I know, I promised!) and a museum are possibilities.
Sleeping, eating and so on...
Other

Anyway, we'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment