Saturday, May 18, 2013

Etsy and Whatnot

Since I plan on being a artist when I grow up (alongside being a makeup artist), I figured a good way to make money is to sell my paintings and drawings on Etsy. My good friend, Abbey, is planning on doing something similar, but instead she'll be selling home-made clothing. You can read more about it here.

I've made my account, but I haven't set up my store yet. When I do, you'll know because the tab will be at the top (I'll also do a blog post). Keep in mind I'm just finishing up grade 11 and it'll be a while before I can actually sell things. In the mean time, here's a YouTube video uploaded by a girl I like to watch who is also named Abby who looks a lot like my friend Abbey. If you're interested in starting your own Etsy store, you should find this very helpful.


In case you're interested, here are some pictures of a couple of paintings I've done:

My Culminating project for Visual Art:


My culminating project for Fashion:


A painting of a rock:


I hope you enjoyed! And sorry for being MIA for so long. Have a splendid day.

1 comment:

  1. Get daily ideas and instructions for making THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.
    GET FREE INSTANT ACCESS

    ReplyDelete