Sunday, June 15, 2014

Etsy

So, it's been a while... Sorry about that...

I just decided about ten seconds ago that I'm going to start selling some of my paintings on Etsy. I actually made the Etsy shop for my paintings on March 19th, 2013 (according to my account; I didn't actually keep track), but I haven't really had the time or enough paintings until recently. I still don't technically have the time or the paintings since I have less then a week of classes before my final exams. I also have a crap-ton of work to do, but I have the inclination for Etsy at the moment. 

I have a couple paintings ready to go, and since I'm going to school in the fall, some extra cash would be awesome. I'll be attending an art program and I'll have some painting classes, so there will be plenty more when that rolls around. 

In the meantime, I'll be working a full time job during the summer to earn money for food and supplies in the fall (the school I'm going to doesn't have meal plans). 

I'm thinking about making another blog and posting there every time I have a new item for Etsy. This may not be the best idea, seeing as I can't seem to keep up with the two I already have, but we'll see. 

Here's the first painting I'll be posting:


It's an 8"X10" oil painting of a sunset.If you're interested in it, you can contact me or wait for it to be posted on Etsy.

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Find out how THOUSAND of people like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.
    JOIN NOW

    ReplyDelete